Call for Pride Programme Concept Proposals
The Table Mountain Fund is calling for concept proposals which align to our Pride Programme. The total amount of funding available for all projects within this Programme over a three year period is R4 500 000. Registered organisations in good standing and with a specific interest in undertaking conservation work in the Cape Floristic Region are encouraged to apply. Please note that this includes organisations which have previously not been considered primarily conservation organisations and are wanting to transition into more environmentally-conscious organisations. Under exceptional circumstances, organisations not yet registered as NPOs may be considered.
Only projects which align to the Pride Programme and meet all of the following criteria will be considered:
• Address high priority conservation needs;
• Be exemplary and catalytic;
• Display feasibility in terms of having the required skills and expertise;
• Be based on achievable time frames;
• Have realistic financial resources available to the project and be cost effective; and
• Not duplicate existing initiatives.
Furthermore, the following projects will be favourably considered by the Table Mountain Fund:
• Projects that are jointly supported by both conservation and social development partners;
• Projects that cement partnerships between civil society and the state;
• Projects that have attracted significant co-finance;
• Projects that communicate and resonate well with the youth; and
• Projects whereby the administration costs are below 10%.
The following grant option is available:
The Table Mountain Fund offers a maximum of R250 000 per annum, for a maximum period of three years (i.e. grants may not exceed R750 000 excl VAT in total).
Download the full proposal guidelines HERE
Applications should be emailed to the TMF Project Coordinator, Carla Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org), 021 762 8525, before midnight on 29th February 2020.