3rd call for proposals for the Cape Flats Nature Partner’s Fund
Do you have an innovative conservation project that you would like to implement in your community? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
TMF is excited to release the third call for proposals for the Cape Flats Nature Partners’ Fund (CFNPF). This is a small grant fund, of R15 000 or less, for projects on the Cape Flats which have a conservation or biodiversity focus. Projects that involve new entrants to the conservation sector are encouraged to apply. The CFNPF aims to facilitate the inclusion and involvement of a wide range of stakeholders in conservation through linkages with local economic development, youth development, health and the creative arts.
Closing date for submissions is 5pm on 29 February 2016. For more information, please contact the TMF Small Grant Project Officer, Boitshekwane Kgantsi (Maki) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 762 8525. It is encouraged that applicants be affiliated with their nearest nature reserve:
- Witsands Aquifer Conservation Area (includes Silverstroomstrand Conservation Area and Atlantis Dune fields, Atlantis
- Mamre Nature Reserve
- Edith Stephens Nature Reserve
- Zandvlei Estuary Nature Reserve
- Rondevlei Nature Reserve
- Driftsands Nature Reserve
- Wolfgat and Macassar Dunes Nature Reserve
- Harmony Flats Nature Reserve
- Kogelberg Nature Reserve
- Helderberg Nature Reserve
- Macassar Dunes Conservation Area /Khayelitsha
Please note that capacity workshops for applications will be conducted during the first two weeks of February 2016 at:
- Khayelitsha @ Look Out Hill Tourism Venue
- Mitchells Plain @ Wolfgat Education Centre
- Hanover Park @Edith Stephens
For more information regarding specific dates and venues, contact Maki at 021 762 8525.